THE PERFECT PROGRAMS FOR YOUR INTERESTS:
YOUTH/TEEN/ADULT PROGRAMS, CHAMPION PROGRAM,
INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM & MORE
Since the early 90s, the Ving Tsun Museum – located in Dayton, OH and sharing space with the Meng’s Martial Arts World Headquarters – has been at the forefront of collecting, codifying, and organizing the unique histories, philosophies, and training methods of all Wing Chun lineages and sharing that information out to the world.
To support fellowship, friendship and mutual understanding we have:
- Written numerous articles and books on the art of Wing Chun
- Hosted workshops throughout the worldHosted seminars throughout the world
- Hosted Friendship Exchanges, bringing together practitioners from different lineages to learn and share their knowledge
- Hosted friendly competitive events for forms, chi sau, sparring, wooden dummy
- Produced youtube and dvd series on Wing Chun research
- Created an online learning portal to assist in distribution of knowledge
- Established a long-distance training program for out of town students
- Created a series of certifications for professional instructors – the Lohan Program
- Established a Branch School program for instructors wishing to promote the philosophy of the Ving Tsun Museum and our continued research into Shaolin Wing Chun
Our Online Learning Portal has several membership levels available:
General classes on the fundamentals of the system – history, philosophy, basic self-defense knowledge and skills, fundamental skills development and application of those fundamental skills
For students who enjoy the martial arts, are curious about Wing Chun and want to improve physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Black Belt Club Students
For student who are committed to long-term goals and want to arrive at a complete understanding of the system.
For students of the system wishing to enhance their knowledge and skill to assist the next generation of practitioners. This track includes material on professional martial arts instruction practices and best business practices to grow a healthy and stable martial art business that enhances the life of the instructor, his/her family, and students.
Each of these four tracks is broken down into levels, and each level includes a Dragon component to cover history, philosophy, and technical knowledge and a Tiger component to cover the drills, skills, conditioning, and m
All in the privacy of your own home!