THE PERFECT PROGRAMS FOR YOUR INTERESTS:
YOUTH/TEEN/ADULT PROGRAMS, CHAMPION PROGRAM,
INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM & MORE
The martial arts encompass a wide range of activities from fitness to sports and from self-defense to self-improvement. It is only in the study of the martial arts and self-defense that the best in you can truly be revealed. In a life-and-death situation, there is no could’ve, would’ve, should’ve; there is only do and survive.
Our cutting-edge martial arts training system combined with the latest, high-tech equipment guided by knowledgeable and experienced teachers gives you a 1,2,3 knockout!
Program Breakdown - our martial artist program is separated into age-appropriate curriculum in three categories:
- Ages 4 to 6: Mighty Mights Program
- Ages 7 to 12: Youth Program
- Ages 13+: Teen/Adult Program
You will learn to control the space around you and to recognize potential danger before it starts. Forewarned, you will be prepared for what life throws at you. The clean and spacious facility combined with the latest in training and teaching can take you as far as you want to go!
These programs contain the best of the martial arts: realistic self-defense, health and fitness benefits, and principles and concepts that can be applied toward harmonizing your life:
1. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Focus on understanding your true identity and potential
- Improve your Life Skills to solve conflicts and maintain harmony.
- Eliminate negative emotions and illusions.
- Tactics and strategies that can apply to daily life.
- Complete fitness and health system.
- External fitness with a focus on proper body mechanics (anatomical structure) and physical attributes (flexibility, strength, endurance, balance, and coordination).
- Internal fitness develops life’s vital energies, the Qi (chi), which benefits the internal organs as well as balances your emotions.
- Realistic combat techniques that encompass all ranges of combat (Kicking, Striking, Trapping, Grappling). There is no need to learn four different styles to learn all four ranges of techniques.
- Traditional and modern weapons.
- Focus on technical skill and efficiency, not just brute strength and raw speed.
- This is the only system that has reached maximum efficiency, meaning nothing can be added or subtracted from the system to improve it.